Dr. Carol Lee Skerpan's comprehensive dental training, education and life experiences, throughout her career and beyond, have shaped her sensitivity
and strength as a caring dental professional (see "DR SKERPAN & SERVICES" and "FUZZLES-THE-MUZZLE"). She offers adult general dentistry and a complete
range of dental services---while being committed to providing each individual with gentle, personal, quality and complete dental care. The office philosophy is not about factory-production or random piece-work, but rather a philosophy of
compassionate conservative care which puts the patient first and considers a more respectful whole-patient assessment. With a one-on-one personalized approach in a warm office-setting, time is taken to communicate with, evaluate and educate each patient regarding their specific concerns, wants and needs. See the educa-
tional & fun office VIDEO @ "DR SKERPAN & SERVICES", & read our educational &
fun "TOOTHSOME TALK--BLOG". For more office-philosophy & education see "BEYOND TEETH & GUMS".
All procedures, from simple cleanings to the more advanced treatments, are performed by the doctor herself with the effort to keep all treatments in one
office-setting. By providing closer hands-on treatment at every level, the goal is for communication and continuum-of-care to flow consistently. Also the goal for
every patient is to have a personal and comfortable "complete dentistry" experi-
ence, while restoring and maintaining confidence in their smile and oral-health.
The Mission for Every Patient
- one-on-one doctor patient-relationship with every procedure
- take time to communicate, evaluate and educate each patient
- listen to concerns & wants & needs for a healthy plan of dental-care
- explain procedures during procedures, for patient involvement & education
- offer a caring & comfortable environment, for an improved overall dental-experience
- achieve the best possible health, function, smile & aesthetics for each patient
- careful attention to procedural details & techniques during treatment
- careful attention & oversight to lab-work, for more predictable desired results
- apply conservative creative techniques where possible
- maintain knowledge in modern dentistry practices & techniques
- be open & strive for continual improvement at all levels
Flexible Hours by Appointment
Monday thru' Saturday
Wed 8:00-12:00 PM
Sat 8:00-12:00 PM
- most insurances accepted
- Mastercard, VISA & CareCredit
- on-site parking and on the bus-line
- on-call for established active
patients of record.
Please be patient with the answering-service, as this is a solo-practice office-studio!
Please leave two telephone numbers and the best time to reach you. Thank you!
CONTACT FORM click here below:
MUSCLES serves as the office website Top-Dog Blog Advisor. He interviews Dr. Skerpan on dental
topics, keeping the basic patient-education light and fun. The blog topics include answers to fre- quently asked questions, and clarification for com- monly confused concepts.
' Yep! This business was voluntarily placed in a protected "partial-holding-mode" for an extended while. The office was surviving an unexpected, unwarranted "RUFF"-journey. The meaning of under-dog became an under-statement! It also gave another spin to "chasing-a-tail"!----"Sniff" out our must-read saga! at "FUZZLES-THE-MUZZLE". '
"Fur" my contribution to the blog-site with QUESTIONS & QUIPS--click
greenbox above for "TOOTHSOME TALK--BLOG" TITLES
or click@ right: